Ok, so now that I am officially 12 weeks this time! Here are a few updates this week.
- fatigue (mostly sleeping later, but still feel tired midday for about 30 minutes)
- dry skin- all over! I do usually have dry skin on my legs and feet, but I am experiencing it all over. I don’t remember this symptom with Solomon
- little aches in my back and hips (just baby growing, uterus stretching, etc.)
- tender breasts (the usual since day one!)
- heartburn (every night like clockwork) and gas
I am however feeling much better than the earlier weeks. Hardly any nausea, which was the most annoying.
- chewy candy
- french toast sticks
- blow pops
Looking forward to the last week of the first trimester next week!